LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE YADKIN VALLEY WINE REGION
The Liberty is located on Main Street in historic downtown Elkin, North Carolina. This is not by accident. We are passionate about and committed to downtown. If you haven’t yet visited our beautiful little town, we hope that you will soon.
Elkin is centrally located among the Yadkin Valley wineries and has many historic buildings, unique shops and diverse dining options. Whether you like outdoor activities or arts and crafts, we have it all. Nestled at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, trails and paddleways run through downtown. Galleries, specialty shops and events are sure to give you a taste of the local flavor.
WHY IS ELKIN THE PERFECT LOCATION FOR YOUR WEDDING RECEPTION, BANQUET OR CONFERENCE?
- Centrally Located: Forty-five minutes from Winston-Salem, an hour from Charlotte, 25 miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway, and thirty minutes from the Virginia border.
- Lots to do Downtown: Downtown shopping includes a book store, gourmet chocolate shop, women’s clothing, a general store, antiques and much more! Dining options range from a local pub to a soda shop to fine dining.
- In the Heart of the Yadkin Valley Wine Region: There are 25 wineries within 25 minutes of Elkin. Need we say more?
- A Great Place to Unwind Before or After your Event: We have trails, golf, spas and Stone Mountain State Park.
- Welcoming and Hospitable: You will find that the people in Elkin are helpful and friendly, ready to assist you in planning and facilitating your event.